saleen08

CoDWW2 PC open beta

31 posts in this topic

saleen08   

Been playing the open beta on steam, it's pretty fun I guess.

ABRAXAS   
10 minutes ago, saleen08 said:

Been playing the open beta on steam, it's pretty fun I guess.

"I guess"

So it has come to this.

:emot-suicide::emot-suicide::emot-suicide:

saleen08   

Just running around in tdm with my dick out

• Feels Bad Man 1

ABRAXAS   

south-park-20-butters.jpg

• Upvote 1

Magnum   

Nah, I'll pass. 

• Feels Bad Man 1

vitaLity   

Game is beyond garbage...like the series has been for a decade.

• Thanks 1

hostage   
37 minutes ago, vitaLity said:

Game is beyond garbage...like the series has been for a decade.

Have you even played it? Better than every other cod since cod4, by far. Worst thing about the game is the optimization. In terms of gameplay, it feels OK.

• Upvote 1

hostage   

Not saying the game is going to be anywhere near competitive on PC though. Battalion 1944 will be the game to play for competition.

shank   
1 minute ago, hostage said:

Not saying the game is going to be anywhere near competitive on PC though. Battalion 1944 will be the game to play for competition.

Oh you poor thing. 

• Upvote 1

hostage   
Just now, shank said:

Oh you poor thing. 

I meant if the game ever releases. 

• Like 1

emoLoL   

It's the worst. Honestly the whole series just did a downward spiral into fucking oblivion once cod4 released. im telling you destiny 2 is the way to go

sh0tyz   

yeah I mean it's not that terrible for a console port, but my sensitivity / mouse inputs felt like shit the entire time. Played it one night and got bored.

ABRAXAS   
1 hour ago, emoLoL said:

It's the worst. Honestly the whole series just did a downward spiral into fucking oblivion once cod4 released. im telling you destiny 2 is the way to go

DESTINY 2 HE SAYS.

:stannis:

IS WAY TO GO HE SAYS.

:stannis:

emoLoL   

Listen the 6 man raids and competitive mode is fun as fuck. Like yeah the grind to 290+ is brutal but me and my boys are hooked.

funxion   

It's just alright. Probably would be better if I didn't get a DirectX error in the middle of every game...

• Feels Bad Man 1

vitaLity   
On 9/30/2017 at 11:14 AM, hostage said:

Have you even played it? Better than every other cod since cod4, by far. Worst thing about the game is the optimization. In terms of gameplay, it feels OK.

I'm not sure if you just don't know what a quality call of duty feels like or you just have downs.  The maps design is trash, the weapon handling is awful, the movement feels clunky, the sniping is literally retard proof, and the spawns are trash.  It feels exactly like the last 4 shitty cods except its set in WW2

slushey   

just played a few rounds of it, 100% built for consoles and not for PC; dead game.

ABRAXAS   

the maps are pretty trash, gotta agree there

• Upvote 2

hostage   
19 hours ago, vitaLity said:

I'm not sure if you just don't know what a quality call of duty feels like or you just have downs.  The maps design is trash, the weapon handling is awful, the movement feels clunky, the sniping is literally retard proof, and the spawns are trash.  It feels exactly like the last 4 shitty cods except its set in WW2

If you're playing any new cod expecting the same experience you had 10+ years ago, you might be the one with downs. For what it is, which is a cod game in 2017.. it's pretty fun. If you're looking for a similar experience to cod2/4, play battalion. 

• Haha 1

sh0tyz   
12 minutes ago, hostage said:

If you're playing any new cod expecting the same experience you had 10+ years ago, you might be the one with downs. For what it is, which is a cod game in 2017.. it's pretty fun. If you're looking for a similar experience to cod2/4, play battalion. 

I agree here. It's definitely one of the better "new cods" 
but obviously CoD2 and CoD4 100% are better games.

Also, I still hate the fact that I have a 1070 + 6700k and still can't get 250 FPS constant. Wtf is that optimization

Edit: Yes 100% agreed. The few maps we got are complete garbage. 

ABRAXAS   

It's just like depressing bros

:feels:

• Sad 1

v3`   

The fact you are playing a WW2 with "red dot sights" is an abomination. Go play in traffic if you think that game is decent

hostage   
11 hours ago, v3` said:

The fact you are playing a WW2 with "red dot sights" is an abomination. Go play in traffic if you think that game is decent

Wow, great logic!

ABRAXAS   

what is the deal with the red dots and glider bombs tho? I don't remember that stuff being around in the 40s

trumpgtx   

idk my grandfather told me about paper airplane pipe bombs the US used to throw in the trenches