saleen08

CoDWW2 PC open beta

31 posts in this topic

trumpgtx   

also

I specifically bought a PS4 + XIM4 2 years back to play the new 'console cods' with my broke bros who can't play PC (and who would want to tbh)

hoping battalion lives up to the hype

hostage   
On 10/3/2017 at 2:43 PM, trumpgtx said:

also

I specifically bought a PS4 + XIM4 2 years back to play the new 'console cods' with my broke bros who can't play PC (and who would want to tbh)

hoping battalion lives up to the hype

That must've been easy money.

• Feels Good Man 1

trumpgtx   
1 hour ago, hostage said:

That must've been easy money.

i consistently get called a cheater and the plan backfired as my friends no longer like to play with me because it's 'not fair'

hostage   
On 10/10/2017 at 1:23 PM, trumpgtx said:

i consistently get called a cheater and the plan backfired as my friends no longer like to play with me because it's 'not fair'

Your friends don't like easy money? I've actually considered doing the same thing, but from what I've heard the XIM doesn't feel anything like PC. The sensitivity is all over the place. Not sure if that's true or not.

trumpgtx   
1 hour ago, hostage said:

Your friends don't like easy money? I've actually considered doing the same thing, but from what I've heard the XIM doesn't feel anything like PC. The sensitivity is all over the place. Not sure if that's true or not.

I had an XIM3 to start with the 360 and it wasn't the greatest. They have tips and tweaks and new firmware with the 4 and have a had a pretty great experience with it. Not 1:1 with PC but after a few games you find it.

Some common tricks are using an optical mouse + setting the DPI as high as it can go, then adjust the sens in the app.

Tom   
6 hours ago, trumpgtx said:

I had an XIM3 to start with the 360 and it wasn't the greatest. They have tips and tweaks and new firmware with the 4 and have a had a pretty great experience with it. Not 1:1 with PC but after a few games you find it.

Some common tricks are using an optical mouse + setting the DPI as high as it can go, then adjust the sens in the app.

arent you limited to the games sensitivity anyways? like mouse movement isnt 1 to 1 on the xim anyways right? idk anything about them but I don't see how it can feel good at all