Matej

Shank [Polanski 2.0]

54 posts in this topic

Matej   

Shank mad salty quoted saying this at 3am in discord and muting me after me questioning his sexuality. Kappa PJSalt. He deleted the chat records like a nazi-milennial-dean-worshipping-cheating_shoutcaster.

Here they are forever kept incase he deletes again

WHO DO I GOTTA FUCK TO GET HEAD ADMIN AROUND HERE
OR DO I JUST GOTTA GIVE HEAD TO AN ADMIN
Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually ** her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to ** her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it

-SHANK 2017

forever a bone

()_)~*  Forever Alone.

#GOOL

#DONUT~IS~KING

#FUCK~GABEN

Edited by Matej
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

commanderdonut   

^6NIGGA I RUN SHIT!!!!
#KING

• Confused 1

trumpgtx   

#LATENIGHTTHOUGHTS 

#LIFEISDEEP

#SOISTHISCOCK

• Confused 2

ABRAXAS   

Blunt, you are insane.

• Haha 3

shank   

Didn't want some carny barker blabbering nonsense in my fucking ear at 4am while I'm trying to watch Shutter Island.

• Upvote 1

saleen08   

~s0c4thy~ 

or was it ~s0cathy~

don't remember.

sh0tyz   
1 minute ago, saleen08 said:

~s0c4thy~ 

or was it ~s0cathy~

don't remember.

Yeah that looks right .. ~s0c4thy~

ABRAXAS   

Guys, when are we going to see Shutter Island??

Matej   

~s0 th30~

took me a second to remember the Shutter Island reference. Solid meme'ing. best memer in this thread hands down donut. [the ^6 vc0d reference]

TBH My overwhelming satisfaction at the fact that the thetz continues to exist is what's truly insane... in all of it's *tz* facets. All of them glorious, each in their own way... With Lord Donut smiling down from the sky like that big happy white gerber baby from Teletubbies. @Donut ~ bless up.

Only now, after years of experience... - after being a part of so much more joy and loss and insanity, do I have the wisdom to see how on top I truly am. And how truly insignifant the Nerv9 LAN was. Now I can sit on my throne and wonder how much time and energy was spent in a frail attempt to make worse of an already in-humane situation occurring within a very human individual. Every time you laUgh or mention my name, remembering I'm sitting back laughing in the corner counting my women. I made it. And on my mountain of women... I'm sitting there... visualize this...

It's a mountain of fucking CHEESE. Lot's of different kinds of cheese. I'm talking Harvati. Denmark. Sweden. London. France, your mother's underpants.

Meanwhile...

You're busy thinking [in between your late night Hentai masturbation fetish sessions] about an obscure incident in the middle of buttfuck PA at a nerd gathering where one particular nerd happened to have a bought of psychosis...

and about how funny that was ...

H8RS G0NNA H8

ABRAXAS   
2 hours ago, Matej said:

~s0 th30~

took me a second to remember the Shutter Island reference. Solid meme'ing. best memer in this thread hands down donut. [the ^6 vc0d reference]

TBH My overwhelming satisfaction at the fact that the thetz continues to exist is what's truly insane... in all of it's *tz* facets. All of them glorious, each in their own way... With Lord Donut smiling down from the sky like that big happy white gerber baby from Teletubbies. @Donut ~ bless up.

Only now, after years of experience... - after being a part of so much more joy and loss and insanity, do I have the wisdom to see how on top I truly am. And how truly insignifant the Nerv9 LAN was. Now I can sit on my throne and wonder how much time and energy was spent in a frail attempt to make worse of an already in-humane situation occurring within a very human individual. Every time you laUgh or mention my name, remembering I'm sitting back laughing in the corner counting my women. I made it. And on my mountain of women... I'm sitting there... visualize this...

It's a mountain of fucking CHEESE. Lot's of different kinds of cheese. I'm talking Harvati. Denmark. Sweden. London. France, your mother's underpants.

Meanwhile...

You're busy thinking [in between your late night Hentai masturbation fetish sessions] about an obscure incident in the middle of buttfuck PA at a nerd gathering where one particular nerd happened to have a bought of psychosis...

H8RS G0NNA H8

TF IS WRONG WITH YOU BRO, EVEN SHANK AINT LIKE THIS

hostage   

Anyone remember that time polanski joined our cod2 pug and tk'd 2 of us, and then insta disconnected? I remember it like it was yesterday...........

• Haha 2

ABRAXAS   

Polanski = dead meme

sh0tyz   
2 hours ago, hostage said:

Anyone remember that time polanski joined our cod2 pug and tk'd 2 of us, and then insta disconnected? I remember it like it was yesterday...........

whoa dude how do you remember that? that was so long ago Kappa

• Upvote 1

ABRAXAS   
Just now, sh0tyz said:

whoa dude how do you remember that? that was so long ago Kappa

Feel free to throw a ban on him next time

• Haha 1

trumpgtx   
6 hours ago, Matej said:

~s0 th30~

Meanwhile...

H8RS G0NNA H8

you should write a book

ABRAXAS   
3 minutes ago, trumpgtx said:

you should write a book

• Haha 1

Matej   

Schizophrenia is an invented disease created by Western medicine for profit $$$$

Big Pharma - M.I.C. - Wall Street

There's not such thing as Schizophrenia or Bi-polar disease in the Amazon. It's called a rite of passage into a position as a village healer or shaman.

• Downvote 1

ABRAXAS   

Murdering us at nerv3 was a rite of passage?

Makes sense.

Matej   
1 hour ago, ABRAXAS said:

Murdering us at nerv3 was a rite of passage?

Makes sense.

THE RITE of passage was me NOT murdering you... I passed the test.

ABRAXAS   
10 minutes ago, Matej said:

THE RITE of passage was me NOT murdering you... I passed the test.

that was a test to get you to tell the truth that you really were thinking about killing all of us.

#FATJESUSWASRIGHT

Matej   

this is too meta for me

ABRAXAS   

just promise not to kill anyone from our community. greenlight on anyone else (especially league of legends people)

trumpgtx   
15 hours ago, Matej said:

Schizophrenia is an invented disease created by Western medicine for profit $$$$

Big Pharma - M.I.C. - Wall Street

There's not such thing as Schizophrenia or Bi-polar disease in the Amazon. It's called a rite of passage into a position as a village healer or shaman.

'..we are all just fish living in a giant fishbowl, controlled by aliens resembling the same shape and interal formation as lasagna..'

- Author Unknown

Matej   

" You only live once ‒ that’s the motto nigga YOLO
And we 'bout it every day, every day, every day."

- Drake

Primo   

This is definitely the best, combining new memes with old faces. Truly things never change

• Haha 1