Matej

Shank [Polanski 2.0]

54 posts in this topic

trumpgtx   
43
23 minutes ago, Primo said:

This is definitely the best, combining new memes with old faces. Truly things never change

reminds me of Vietnam

Share this post


Link to post
kevlar   
107

The fuck is going on in this thread

Share this post


Link to post
ABRAXAS   
384

magnets

Share this post


Link to post
ImpRoV   
3

this is strange

Share this post


Link to post
ABRAXAS   
384

all nwolf wanted for his birthday was a cosmic brownie, stay humble my dudes

Share this post


Link to post
saleen08   
180
On 10/11/2017 at 7:35 AM, Matej said:

~s0 th30~

took me a second to remember the Shutter Island reference. Solid meme'ing. best memer in this thread hands down donut. [the ^6 vc0d reference]

TBH My overwhelming satisfaction at the fact that the thetz continues to exist is what's truly insane... in all of it's *tz* facets. All of them glorious, each in their own way... With Lord Donut smiling down from the sky like that big happy white gerber baby from Teletubbies. @Donut ~ bless up.

Only now, after years of experience... - after being a part of so much more joy and loss and insanity, do I have the wisdom to see how on top I truly am. And how truly insignifant the Nerv9 LAN was. Now I can sit on my throne and wonder how much time and energy was spent in a frail attempt to make worse of an already in-humane situation occurring within a very human individual. Every time you laUgh or mention my name, remembering I'm sitting back laughing in the corner counting my women. I made it. And on my mountain of women... I'm sitting there... visualize this...

It's a mountain of fucking CHEESE. Lot's of different kinds of cheese. I'm talking Harvati. Denmark. Sweden. London. France, your mother's underpants.

Meanwhile...

You're busy thinking [in between your late night Hentai masturbation fetish sessions] about an obscure incident in the middle of buttfuck PA at a nerd gathering where one particular nerd happened to have a bought of psychosis...

and about how funny that was ...

H8RS G0NNA H8


 

tldr

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Fuzzy   
1

CHEESE .... Elder Scrolls Reference!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
ABRAXAS   
384
55 minutes ago, Fuzzy said:

CHEESE .... Elder Scrolls Reference!!!!!

I THINK ITS JUST INSANITY NOT A REFERENCE.

 

maybe im wrong tho.

Share this post


Link to post
trumpgtx   
43
12 hours ago, Fuzzy said:

CHEESE .... Elder Scrolls Reference!!!!!

Cheese has 3 'e's

   

 

 

                                                e

 

                             e                                    e

 

    

Share this post


Link to post
ABRAXAS   
384

do those E's mark your position over time on the spectrum?

:ferrari:

Share this post


Link to post
trumpgtx   
43

did you guys know that all of the swimming pools on the titanic are still filled to this day

  • Feels Good Man 1

Share this post


Link to post
Matej   
54

The view from the top of this mountain of ~ c h e e s e ~ is amazing

Pour up (GAMES) Head shot (GAMES)
Sit down (GAMES) Stand up (GAMES)
Pass out (GAMES) Wake up (GAMES)
Faded (GAMES) Faded (GAMES)

Share this post


Link to post
ABRAXAS   
384

blunt we all know you on a mountain of "cheese product"

kraft+singles.jpg

N O    E Q U I T I E S

Share this post


Link to post
Matej   
54

this vagina is ~s0 w3t~

Share this post


Link to post
ABRAXAS   
384

Blunt we need some Pizza Manager pics my dude

Share this post


Link to post
Matej   
54

22467708_10155965839353694_4427641227143124071_o.thumb.jpg.3f552289a56bb2f6423a5a147680d186.jpg

  • Thanks 1
  • Feels Good Man 1

Share this post


Link to post
ABRAXAS   
384

:papabless::papabless::papabless::papabless:

PAPA BLESS BLUNT

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Matej   
54

couple a sodie pops

 

  • Feels Good Man 1

Share this post


Link to post
ABRAXAS   
384
Just now, Matej said:

couple a sodie pops

 

has the papa ever been to your store?

Share this post


Link to post
Matej   
54

Negative, Papa Bless has not Bless'd our store, probably because it is owned by an incompetent Indian man. $$$$$$

Share this post


Link to post
commanderdonut   
41
On 10/10/2017 at 11:31 AM, shank said:

Didn't want some carny barker blabbering nonsense in my fucking ear at 4am while I'm trying to watch Shutter Island.

YES!

On 10/11/2017 at 1:04 AM, ABRAXAS said:

Guys, when are we going to see Shutter Island??

fucking 
L
O
L

On 10/11/2017 at 7:35 AM, Matej said:

~s0 th30~

took me a second to remember the Shutter Island reference. Solid meme'ing. best memer in this thread hands down donut. [the ^6 vc0d reference]

TBH My overwhelming satisfaction at the fact that the thetz continues to exist is what's truly insane... in all of it's *tz* facets. All of them glorious, each in their own way... With Lord Donut smiling down from the sky like that big happy white gerber baby from Teletubbies. @Donut ~ bless up.

Only now, after years of experience... - after being a part of so much more joy and loss and insanity, do I have the wisdom to see how on top I truly am. And how truly insignifant the Nerv9 LAN was. Now I can sit on my throne and wonder how much time and energy was spent in a frail attempt to make worse of an already in-humane situation occurring within a very human individual. Every time you laUgh or mention my name, remembering I'm sitting back laughing in the corner counting my women. I made it. And on my mountain of women... I'm sitting there... visualize this...

It's a mountain of fucking CHEESE. Lot's of different kinds of cheese. I'm talking Harvati. Denmark. Sweden. London. France, your mother's underpants.

Meanwhile...

You're busy thinking [in between your late night Hentai masturbation fetish sessions] about an obscure incident in the middle of buttfuck PA at a nerd gathering where one particular nerd happened to have a bought of psychosis...

and about how funny that was ...

H8RS G0NNA H8


 

^6LawL ^5U M^6a^5d!^6!!^5!

Share this post


Link to post
ABRAXAS   
384

Jesus christ. Use actual font colors (we have them) that shit is giving my eyes cancer

:nicmoji_laugh:

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
commanderdonut   
41
On 10/16/2017 at 10:28 AM, ABRAXAS said:

Jesus christ. Use actual font colors (we have them) that shit is giving my eyes cancer

:nicmoji_laugh:

its a bind... you DO NOT edit binds my friend

Share this post


Link to post
ABRAXAS   
384
1 hour ago, commanderdonut said:

its a bind... you DO NOT edit binds my friend

cuck

Share this post


Link to post
commanderdonut   
41
2 hours ago, ABRAXAS said:

cuck

yes i agree you are a cuck for wanting my bind edited

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online