ABRAXAS

Official Team & Recruitment Thread

133 posts in this topic

TheRealDjabk   

Hello! Thank you for having this setup; as I do appreciate it.

I am abK or gEoFf*

Probably mostly known for being on Darkstar S1 Calopen finals. Other Teams: Team C9 - Enemy Down aka TSG (The Stomping ground) in COD and Team Synergy aka Eminence for COD 2. 

I am very interested in this game. Hope all is well.

JoNe$Y   
4 hours ago, Hamm said:

Looking for team

Cevo p cod4 played for pure, pandemic, EG, Nexus, loaded, area 51, and Esuba

quick little preview of what im about

and another amazing frag movie

2 for 1 with stompn

civ.   

Name: Jay - civ.
Region: Eastern (Ohio)
Past Experience:

Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Played for a top 5 international team at the age of 7 to about 12 years old. Many of online tournaments, matches, and scrims put into the game.
Counter Strike: Source - Played in CAL-IM for a bit, about a year. Was about 13 years old at the time, and didn't have much time to put aside for CAL matches.
Call of Duty UO - Played matches with forum teams / communities. Didn't really push the game at the time, was probably 13 years old.
Call of Duty 4 - Moved over to 360 from PC, played THOUSANDS of Gamebattles matches, tournaments, etc. - Didn't play much Pro Mod until the end of it's existence.
Call of Duty WaW - Played tactical mod on PC with a clan called PzGr.3 alongside my dad, probably 14 years old to about 16 years old.
Call of Duty MW2, BO1 - 360 still at this time, played a lot of tournaments, GBs, etc.
Day of Defeat Source - Forum team / community matches, don't remember much about the game cause I only played it for like a year.
H1Z1 - Played hundreds of scrims in this game, played with an ex-paladins pro and some old call of duty players. Eventually got offers from organization to represent them with no benefits (whack). Quit the game and eventually just subbed for a team that got invited to DreamHack Atlanta (Gankstars).
Warface - Competed in this F2P shooter for fun, played a tournament and some scrims, but all on Russian servers.
Team Fortress 2 - My current competitive game that I still play. Mainly focus on the 9v9 format that doesn't have any opportunity for much money tournaments. Have over 10 seasons of UGC League experience, 3 seasons at the highest division (I don't play the highest division anymore because it is a circle jerk).

Summary: Needless to say, I have been playing FPS competitively since I was roughly 6/7 years old, and I don't plan to stop anytime soon. I am looking for a set group of people who want to grind at the chances of B1944 taking off, and eventually moving towards having an organization.

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/kingciv
Discord: civ.#2416

Couple Clips / Frag Vids:

Edited by civ.
  • Upvote 1

commanderdonut   

I'm a legend; if you have to ask for my credentials then your a newfag and i'm not interested in joining  whatever "team" your assembling. 

I'm a solid dedicated 6th or coach/manager. You'r boi work full time 3rd shift and has a life so I won't be able to make scrims just LAN (& possibly the occasional match or two).

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Dougski94   

Looking for a team. Not really sure if I'm gonna get some old newEra players together, so I dont wanna commit. But ill ring/play with anyone who needs it.

COD2/COD4 Experience

Washed-up CEVO-P backup holla at ya boi

http://legit-proof.com/search?m=name&q=dougski94

• Upvote 1

heroLP   

Anyone I know need someone? I'll play video games, like riding a bike.

• Upvote 2

texas757   

PLEASE NO ONE HELP THIS MAN

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 6:45 PM, heroLP said:

Anyone I know need someone? I'll play video games, like riding a bike.

texas757   

I'm also open to looking for a team. Played from cod1 on. Hoping to play with some old friends. Most people know me from being a CAL forms/THETZ forum geek.

berry`   

Giving this gaming thing a go again. Cod1/Cod2/Cod4 online and lan exp. Would like to play with people I know/knew from then but not a necessity. msg me on here or discord under berry for anything else.

texas757   

want to make a team together? we can probably get some old people together.

4 minutes ago, berry` said:

Giving this gaming thing a go again. Cod1/Cod2/Cod4 online and lan exp. Would like to play with people I know/knew from then but not a necessity. msg me on here or discord under berry for anything else.

emoLoL   

Holy shit Texas. It's been like 8 years since I've last seen you post. Gotta be at least 18 by now

• Haha 2

texas757   

Damn emo, it's been a long time. Yeah, I didn't know thetz was up and running again. I was on the previous TZ before it got shut down. I'm 25 now.. what's your steam?

emoLoL   

Steam is emolol. Has a picture of big boss from metal gear as my picture jawn

petejudge   

hi made an account to say dont recruit texas for anything hes 12

petejudge   

actually also hey if anyone needs a 6th-8th man who can only play like 1-2 days a week i am available. i used to have demos from cod1 of me making pretty much every "big name" pro look stupid and zekski once called me the n word on the cal forums but mostly i'm just a vcod pug superstar

texas757   

I love you Pete. Berry and I will be playing together i presume. You’re more than welcome to join. 

wizrd   

it's me, wizrd; y'all. attend to me 

• Upvote 1
  • Feels Good Man 1

ABRAXAS   
9 hours ago, wizrd said:

it's me, wizrd; y'all. attend to me 

not only a pug veteran, but a SUPERPUG veteran. the man the myth, the TELL YOU THE WRONG ADDRESS WHEN YOU GO TO PICK HIM UP FROM THE AIRPORT AT LAN, WIZRD!

haha love you man <3

• Upvote 1

berry`   
On 2/18/2018 at 8:34 PM, berry` said:

To add onto this, if you wanna see some super sweet terribly edited videos i made and found from back in the day here you go.  Still looking tho, I have a brain, I can aim, and trying to find a team that's willing to lan eventually.

David Beasley   

Looking to join up or create a team with people.  Played Cod1/Cod2. Still play CSGO ranked time to time, LEM rank. 

Played as rsxNP.  Some possible notable teams, Unforgiven, tsg, fivestar, ready^

I work Monday-Friday 8-5 PM EST, usually gym it after work for an hour then home around 7 EST.  Can scrim until anytime, usually up late.  Want to get better at the game, pugs only take you so far.  Down to travel to any LAN and join any leagues!

• Upvote 1

athn   

Spirit Guides is looking for 1-2 experienced players for upcoming tournys/competition.

if interested msg me on discord or add me on steam

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999074384

adeptzz   

Looking for 1 more starter and 2 backups for blitzkrieg, roster is:

adept

calypso

deCayed

defiant

need someone who can default/rifle, if you can smg even better.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/naturalownskids/

emoLoL   
1 hour ago, adeptzz said:

Looking for 1 more starter and 2 backups for blitzkrieg, roster is:

adept

calypso

deCayed

defiant

need someone who can default/rifle, if you can smg even better.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/naturalownskids/

Having a hard time finding someone who can smg? That's pretty fucking surprising

funxion   

@m0th2 decided to uninstall the game, so I'm on the hunt for a team.

Any gun, west coast preferably, willing to LAN, yadda yadda.

• Haha 1

bdren1   

^