vitaLity

TTK

12 posts in this topic

vitaLity   

I havent played cod1, uo, cod2, or cod4 in a decade or more but I dont ever remember the TTK being as insanely low as it is in battalion.  The SMGs, thompson in  particular, are just absurd...its not as apparent in sd since the game mode is slower paced but jump in a dom, ctf, or tdm match and its just boring...just 10 people jumping around with thompsons...

• Upvote 1

iMPALER   

I agree it's a little insane but I'm fine with it. What I am not fine with is the heavy's (MP44, Bar) doing literally fuck all at range. That shit needs to be buffed otherwise you're just picking the class for a nade. 

• Upvote 1

emoLoL   

Yeah agreed on the 44 and bar. It has the range of a smg with shittier damage. Don't like the cards either. I understand why they did it, to bring a cs approach, but shit is whack as fuck

vitaLity   

I think buffing the 44 and bar and nerfing the thompson would be a great improvement.  In its current state, pubbing in this game, when you get past all the broken server shit, is just boring after about 20 minutes.

Edited by vitaLity
  • Upvote 1

onexia   

SMGs are a little stupid but i attribute it to how small the maps are. Feels like you can sprint jump a quarter of a map at a time - and if you're trying to hold a corner before you know it the flash just zips by your face jumping 30 feet far, 8 feet high.

Methodz   

omg stop being a bitch vitality 

• Feels Bad Man 1

Methodz   

JK <3

the  bar and 44 are in need of a buff , thompson should prob take an extra bullet to kill.... far too OP aside from that its all gucci

where my grease gun at tho?

• Feels Good Man 1

kevlar   
3 hours ago, Methodz said:

JK <3

the  bar and 44 are in need of a buff , thompson should prob take an extra bullet to kill.... far too OP aside from that its all gucci

Definitely need that grease gun

• Feels Good Man 1

v3`   
On 2/7/2018 at 6:20 PM, Methodz said:

JK <3

#GREASED

heroLP   

It's cause you're still bad gotem boom roastered.

ABRAXAS   

@emoLoLtook a grease gun to the hair @ the GXL lan

emoLoL   

Bringing Donnie lawlberg to the gxl sequel bro

• Feels Good Man 1