• Upvote 4

v3`   
1 hour ago, sh0tyz said:

It is indeed

But also drugs

ABRAXAS   
10 hours ago, vitaLity said:

Judging by skaliwags 5000 hours of cs go thats a place hes never seen

Please fry me for my game activity. If you look at my hours these last two weeks its kinda disgusting (about 24 hours is me leaving wallpaper engine and LMS open).

Freelancing network engineering work from home and have way too much free time right now

• Upvote 2

kevlar   
22 minutes ago, ABRAXAS said:

Please fry me for my game activity. If you look at my hours these last two weeks its kinda disgusting (about 24 hours is me leaving wallpaper engine and LMS open).

Freelancing network engineering work from home and have way too much free time right now

Free time is exactly what you need to revive a community for a dead game

• Upvote 2

sh0tyz   
9 minutes ago, kevlar said:

Free time is exactly what you need to revive a community for a dead game

gotta mold NA for the future (battalion) ;)

• Upvote 1

SKALIWAG   
On 5/9/2017 at 3:48 AM, vitaLity said:

Judging by skaliwags 5000 hours of cs go thats a place hes never seen

4600 hrs in a game thats been out for 5 years lol

hit me up when u make a dime playing a video game 

On 5/9/2017 at 1:49 PM, ABRAXAS said:

careful man vitality might talk shit on a video game related forum about you playing too many video games 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

vitaLity   

hahahahaha.  Call people dweeb and loser..plays 70+ hours of videogames in 2 weeks..gets called out..tries to take the "I make money as a pro gamer" angle.  Just give your mom an early mothersday gift and put a .45 through the roof of your mouth

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

SKALIWAG   
28 minutes ago, vitaLity said:

hahahahaha.  Call people dweeb and loser..plays 70+ hours of videogames in 2 weeks..gets called out..tries to take the "I make money as a pro gamer" angle.  Just give your mom an early mothersday gift and put a .45 through the roof of your mouth

Nobody said pro homie i just know ur a shit stain thats never been decent at a thing in his life. Must suck for you knowing i can sit here and game 70+ hrs a week and stack more money than you will ever make, just one of the many reasons you act like a faggot on a forum for a game u were never good at. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

vitaLity   

You stack money.  Is this an alt account of crakka?  This degenerate talks like the type of mongrels I pass begging for money at the intersection.  Calling people faggots, trying to brag about being a pro gamer and thinking anyone gives a shit about how good you perceive yourself to be at cal of duty.  My god it's like I couldn't ask for a more perfect example of what a real life chode looks like.  You're upset about having no friends in real life and so you game 7 hours a day.  I'm sure that's difficult.  Keep trying to tell us how sweet your life is, it's comedy gold

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

saleen08   

ufn_led_06_lauzon_vs_chiesa_004.jpg

• Upvote 4

shank   

throwing_in_towel.jpg

• Downvote 3

vitaLity   

I hope he sticks around...its fun having a new crakka/hoytsfinest 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

ABRAXAS   

where enfamiz @ doe

• Upvote 1

Wentworth   
7 hours ago, SKALIWAG said:

Nobody said pro homie i just know ur a shit stain thats never been decent at a thing in his life. Must suck for you knowing i can sit here and game 70+ hrs a week and stack more money than you will ever make, just one of the many reasons you act like a faggot on a forum for a game u were never good at. 

You don't make shit and I'd smoke your ass on the bball court. You got spaghetti arms and a pepperoni face my man. Brb droppin some dick off at yo momma's ass

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Hamm   
4 hours ago, vitaLity said:

You stack money.  Is this an alt account of crakka?  This degenerate talks like the type of mongrels I pass begging for money at the intersection.  Calling people faggots, trying to brag about being a pro gamer and thinking anyone gives a shit about how good you perceive yourself to be at cal of duty.  My god it's like I couldn't ask for a more perfect example of what a real life chode looks like.  You're upset about having no friends in real life and so you game 7 hours a day.  I'm sure that's difficult.  Keep trying to tell us how sweet your life is, it's comedy gold

BIG NT bud.....you almost had it

• Downvote 1

Hamm   
1 hour ago, Wentworth said:

You don't make shit and I'd smoke your ass on the bball court. You got spaghetti arms and a pepperoni face my man. Brb droppin some dick off at yo momma's ass

nice account....hiding behind a different alias....show yourself troll.

• Downvote 1

vitaLity   

The irony of crakka telling anyone they "almost had it".  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Hamm   
7 minutes ago, vitaLity said:

The irony of crakka telling anyone they "almost had it".  

bartolo-colon-swing-and-miss-against-pir

you still live in clifton park?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

vitaLity   

Na bud in Albany now stop on down

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

SKALIWAG   
5 hours ago, vitaLity said:

when are you gonna learn you dont compare to any of the people you think you troll online

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

vitaLity   

When are you going to learn you're the definition of a loser and every time you attempt to make a comment on anyone else everyone laughs

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

zero   

popcornenjoying.gif

• Upvote 2

Wentworth   
3 hours ago, Hamm said:

nice account....hiding behind a different alias....show yourself troll.

I'm not vitality you spaghetti arms fuck. 

Things I'm better than you at:

Shoes

Teeth

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3