ABRAXAS

How to link steam profile to your tz profile (NEW)

8 posts in this topic

ABRAXAS   

Step 1. Obtain your steamid64

In steam: click the community tab and right click anywhere in the page "copy page url"

Go to http://steamidfinder.com/ and paste your steam url in and hit "get steam id"

Copy the steamid64 and go to your profile on thetz.org

Step 2. Click edit profile and paste your steamid64 into the steamid field. Click save.

Then go to the steam tab on your tz profile, click options > update and you are done.

step1.jpg

step2.png

step3.png

• Upvote 1

ABRAXAS   

27209b48ca704ed0940c0c79ced7dea7.png

• Upvote 1

ABRAXAS   

I have added the ability to sign up or sign in with your Steam account (this is like any other website, the tz site never sees your credentials, thats why you are quickly redirected to the steam page, and steam sends back an OK)

While you are logged in click this link, and click the steam button http://thetz.org/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=settings&area=profilesync&service=Steam

47bd8347afc7399e7380ae4aff5fbac5.png

Edit: also recently added ability to sign up / sign in with discord. Follow the same steps, go to your account settings, click discord, and click to link. 

With these external log ins, THE TZ never gets your private credentials, you are redirected to steam, discord, or whatever service you choose, and they send back an OKAY to us for you to login. Your passwords stay confidential between you and the service.

This just makes it much faster for people to sign up and sign in.

0719aef1ed4907b4ed44da77cd374f4c.png

trumpgtx   

..i cant get my steam to sync right here. it cant connect to the server

ABRAXAS   

Yeah long story, plugin needs to be renewed for license. I will be renewing it soon when i get some free time

ABRAXAS   

It should probably work now, if not it needs a re-install server side. Let me know brotha!

trumpgtx   
11 hours ago, ABRAXAS said:

It should probably work now, if not it needs a re-install server side. Let me know brotha!

all good Brax - thanks bud!

• Feels Good Man 1

ABRAXAS   

:ferrari: